Friday, April 6, 2018

Remembering How Blessed I Am

So I was walking by my sons roommate tonight and I could hear him snoring (which is adorable for being only two). I walked in to take a look and he was laying like half way off his bed, but was still snoring away as he must have warn himself out today at the park. Although he did bump his head today on the slide he seemed to have fun. He was drooling  little but I didn’t care. These are the kind of moments in life that remind me of how blessed I am. The fact that I healthy pregnancy and an amazing home birth. The fact that the female body is amazing in that it can carry life. The fact that I am have amazing little boy in my life forever who will call me mommy.

Ladies when you have a child, we should cherish every moment and think of how blessed we are to have them in our life!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts