Sunday, April 8, 2018

Introducing Katie :)

After a few days of looking and interviewing potential candidates, we have found a new mom who will be joining our team. Her name is Katie, and we are so excited to have her joining our team of bloggers. We can’t wait for you ladies to follow her journey through life and pregnancy. Let’s welcome her ladies!!!

“I am so blessed and excited to be a part of this team. This is my first pregnancy and I am wanting to cherish this time and really share my experience. I am learning from other mommies as I go and I’m looking to help others. What an amazing and incredible gift we as women get to share and experience.” -K

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team, we are so excited to have you. This being your first pregnancy may have you a little overwhelmed but don't be, you will have plethora of mom's and mommies to be supporting you and guiding you. Once again welcome and you are more than welcome to follow me on Instagram @ imani.beauty. much love and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts