Thursday, April 19, 2018

Has the Bathroom Become My Friend?

I think this almost becomes like your second home when your pregnant. First off you will probably spend time in the bathroom throwing up a lot during morning sickness if your anything like I was. I had horrible morning sickness for about five months.

When I was pregnant it seemed like I could sneeze and pee. I think I used that bathroom 5-6 times on  good day lol. And at least once a day or more it was a number two also. During my pregnancy some foods would upset my stomach causing me to spend even more time in the bathroom.

All I can say is during your pregnancy your bathroom will become your best friend and second home  cause you will spend a lot of time in it.

-E
____________________________________

Once she dropped that was it. I was a done for. Every hour to half hour I would catch myself saying "I have to pee". Sleeping, nope! What is sleep when you're so close to the due date? I would last till around midnight every night and than go to the washroom, pee, wash my hands, drink some water and go back to sleep. Only to repeat those exact steps between every hour or if I was lucky every two hours.

The washroom most definitely became my friend, and that being so, I made my bathroom cute and nice to spend time in. I have plants and candles in there that smell like hot buttered rum, oh that makes everyone's taste buds go.

-X
____________________________________

Oh, the porcelain throne! I am very well acquainted with the bathroom these days. My first trimester was rough; I was so miserably nauseous but never once threw up. It taunted me for months, I wanted to get sick in hopes I would feel better but it never happened. I would run to the bathroom but never found relief. The weekend I hit the second trimester it all changed; no more nausea! But hello bladder problems! It definitely gets worse every single day. I live in fear of having to sneeze or cough at work, what if I pee on myself?

Currently, I am only waking up one time in the night to use the restroom and I am treasuring this. I seem to go more during the day at work. It's hard at work though, I work in a facility where all doors are kept locked and I have to fight the key and lock every two hours to get in. My biggest struggle though is sneezing and coughing and then having to change my undies. Pregnancy struggles!

-K
____________________________________

I. Pee. All. The. Time...... Enough said that yes it is my best friend. I drink a lot of liquids, I have to pee. I drink minimal liquids, I have to pee. There is no winning. My first trimester wasn't bad at all, didn't go out of my normal bathroom patterns, but a few weeks into my second trimester, it's like a switch had been flipped on. I am going at least once an hour and at least twice a night. You do start to get used to it though so not to worry if any of you starting to find concern.

What I will warn all you expecting mothers who are still early in their pregnancy and haven't ran into this issue yet, do not, I repeat, do not sneeze without your legs tightly crossed. YOU WILL PEE YOUR PANTS. At first, I thought it was kinda funny, laughing it off as I went to go change my panties. It's only a little pee right? Maybe at first, yes, but the further along you go, it becomes more and more. Currently, I find myself normally having to make full waist down outfit changes because my bladder doesn't leak anymore, it lets it all go. There is no stopping once it starts.

Best word of advice for all of ya'll out there, go stock up on cheap comfy pants and loads of underwear and prepare for increasing the amount of times you wash your clothes.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts