Saturday, February 24, 2018

The Dirty During Pregnancy 😝

This post will contain the conversion about sex and may offend some people. So if that conversion is a touchy subject with you, please be aware. We do have other blog postings if you'd like to read something else. We will not allow anyone judging or calling us out for the acts we choose to do with our partners. Again, we are a safe environment. 
Doing the dirty, getting down to business,  hanky panky, making love, sex. All different terms that mean the same thing. But when you become pregnant, none of us are the same. When it comes to finding out you're pregnant, it changes. Some women find they become turned off when becoming pregnant, other's sex drive goes threw the roof.

For me, it stayed relatively the same. Before becoming pregnant, I loved when me and my boyfriend would have sex. It was such a physical bond we shared and I loved it! Sometimes it felt so good that we became one person. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I knew that it wasn't just sex, it was love. 

When we first found out I was pregnant, my boyfriend wouldn't touch me in a any sexual way for a bit. He was afraid he would hurt the baby. To this day that still makes me laugh. Makes you wonder if men really understand how the women's body works, most of the time they don't (he thought we only use toilet paper when we poop. Thought we just shook our bodies to dry ourselves).

Once a far amount of time passed by we started having sex again. Over time it started to slow down. Either due to me not being in the mood or wanting to throw up while giving him oral. Had nothing to do with him, just didn't eat before. Which may sound weird, but if I don't eat for awhile I become nauseous. Sometimes when we're making out about to get down to business, I jump up and say "I have to eat!"

Being 31 weeks pregnant, my belly is starting to get in the way. Sometimes we can only do a few positions which truthfully, makes me sad. I loved being able to find new ways to enjoy sex. Now its either me on top or laying down on my side. What fun is that! 

We sometimes go a week or so without having sex. And because I still have a normal sex drive, I have to deal with my want to orgasm myself. Sometimes more than once. That was also my sex drive before I got pregnant. But I sometimes I just want a quick release.

I'm glad that me and my boyfriend still have sex, but truthfully, I can't wait till my daughter is born so I can have normal sex again.

Do you find yourself sometimes masturbating more than having intercourse with your partner?

-X
____________________________________

During my pregnancy I had high sexually, but also some lows. The main thing that I didn't like was the emotional hormones I dealt with all the time. I know they say that's just part of pregnancy but come on, you're messing with my head. Most days I had a normal sex drive and would be all for it, but normally wouldn't do anything cause I was either too tired or my boyfriend was working late.

Occasionally, I would have that mood where you are saying "Give It To Me!! Give it to Me NOW!!" I was like a sex freak of sorts, always wanting it and if I didn't get it I felt like it was the end of the world. I know you may be saying "come on, that's super weird", but hormones are no joke and sometimes they turn you into something you would never expect. Then there were other times I felt gross, would say "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Pregnancy hormones will take you for a wild ride, and every day will be different, filled with highs and lows.

When we did do it, occasionally it would hurt, so we would have to change position we did it in. Luckily, my boyfriend was very understanding and would listen to my responses, even ask if what he was doing was okay. He also would start slow rather than just shove it in quickly. I love him so much for respecting my body, but at the same time giving me satisfaction.

Most nights the only thing that would work due to the growing belly in the way was spooning. I mean I loved that cause my partner would be able to feel up the body while also embracing the bump. Some nights if I was feeling alright, I would manage to get on my hands and knees and be able to use a pillow below to support the belly and take it from behind. He loved when I was on top, but I noticed I would get tired quicker, so didn't do it that way often.

Every women is different, so the best advice I can give you ladies is listen to your body and if it doesn't feel comfortable, change it up until you find something that works for you.

What works for you ladies? Do you have a high or low sex drive since you've been pregnant?

-E
____________________________________

Being in my first week of my second trimester, I don't have a lot of back and forth experience being high then low per say but we have run into the issue of not being in the mood. I personally haven't been in the mood since I got pregnant but I do try for my fiance. He has never put the pressure on me to do anything but he is so supportive and I know deep down he wants it but never asks. When we did, it was hard to find a position that was comfortable. The only one that seemed to be okay was missionary with a pillow under my back to get an angle that rub on parts that were seemingly sore. I'm telling ya though. Once we found that right angle, it felt amazing. Some of the best sex I've ever had. We have only done it a handful of times since mainly because I am just exhausted by the time he gets off of work at the end of the day.

The further along I am getting, I feel my sex drive going up slowly but surely so I am hoping that here in the near future, I can get back to where I was before so I will keep everyone updated further along!

-D
____________________________________

Here is another mom to be talking about this topic. Though she isn't one of our blogging moms, we figured this was very good information. Give this video a watch. Her name is Shavannah from a group called Baby on Board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts